The latest report titled “Caustic Soda Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Caustic Soda.
|Product Name||Caustic Soda|
|Process Included||Caustic Soda Production From Lime Soda Process|
Caustic Soda Production From the Chlor-alkali process
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Caustic Soda production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Caustic Soda Production Process:
1. Caustic Soda Production From Lime Soda Process: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Caustic Soda production via Lime Soda Process. First, an intermediate Milk of Lime is produced using a weak liquor from a filter and Soda Ash in a dissolving tank. Next, a string of thickeners and cauterizes make a Dilute Caustic Soda solution in the presence of hot water, which then gets filtered.
2. Caustic Soda Production From the Chlor-alkali process: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Caustic Soda production through the Chlor-alkali process. In the following method, sodium chloride (brine) undergoes electrolysis producing three products, Hydrogen, Chlorine and Caustic Soda (Sodium Hydroxide). From these, Hydrogen and Chlorine get released at the cathode and anode in the presence of Caustic Soda as the solution.
Caustic Soda or sodium hydroxide (NaOH), also known as lye, is an alkali salt. It is a chemical substance that comes under the class of sodium hydrate that is caustic or corrosive. It is a waxy, white solid with no smell. It readily absorbs water and is soluble in water, which creates aqueous solutions. It is highly corrosive and vigorously reacts with some metals such as aluminium, magnesium, zinc, and tin, which can lead to an explosion due to the immense amount of hydrogen generated. It is formed through the electrolysis of a sodium chloride solution in the form of pellets, flakes, powders, solutions etc.
The demand for Caustic Soda is increasing owing to its use in making several products like soaps, candles, homemade biodiesel, frosting glass, and other food products. Furthermore, owing to its property of being a cleaning agent, it is used in manufacturing washing soda, soaps etc., which is propelling the growth of the industry. Furthermore, in laboratories, it is used as a reagent that finds use for producing soda lime, further boosting the market demand. Also, it is used in the extraction of aluminium by purifying bauxite as well as a corrosive base in many end-user industries, such as paper and textiles, which gives the market a further push.
Key Questions Answered in the Caustic Soda Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Caustic Soda market?
• What are the various processes used for Caustic Soda production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Caustic Soda?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Caustic Soda?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Caustic Soda?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Caustic Soda?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Caustic Soda production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Caustic Soda production?
• What is the time frame for Caustic Soda plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Caustic Soda?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Casein Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/casein
- Cassava Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/cassava
- Cassava starch Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/cassava-starch
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA